A huge thank you to everyone who took part in the survey we sent out! As a result of your feedback, we are happy to announce that we have reopened the clinic earlier than planned.
Stay Alert | Control the Virus | Save Lives
We have taken government guidance and patient feedback into consideration when deciding on reopening. This includes having the following health and safety measures in place to safeguard our patients and staff:
- We will be operating limited opening hours, with limited staff.
- Video and telephone sessions will remain available for those who are still self-isolating or those who would prefer remote sessions.
- All patients will be asked to confirm that they have no COVID-19 symptoms before a booking is made, and again on the day of their appointment.
- If you or anyone in your household has symptoms of any infectious illness, please contact the clinic as soon as possible to cancel or rearrange your appointment.
- Comply with social distancing when in our reception or communal areas.
- Please attend your appointment alone, unless it is essential to be accompanied by one other person.
- Please do not come into the clinic earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time to give staff time to cleanse all areas between patients.
- Please use sanitisation or hand wash facilities before entering reception and before leaving the clinic.
- Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). Masks will be made available to you should you wish to wear one.
- Our usual standards of using fresh linens or disposable couch paper for every patient will be in place. Surfaces will also be cleaned between each appointment, as per our standard hygiene procedures.
- Please do not approach the reception desk. Any forms you need to fill in will be placed on the chairs before you arrive. The card machine will be placed on a chair ready for payment before you leave. We would prefer card or online transfer payments during this time please.
We greatly appreciate your understanding of these safety measures while we do our best to continue offering our usual levels of friendly and professional service. If you have any queries about these safety measures, please feel free to discuss these when making your booking, or call us before you come in.